LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
- Are printed on archival Hahnemühle fine art Baryta paper and personally inspected before signing, numbering and shipping.
- All prints have a ~1/5" white border with the title, edition number and signature along the bottom.
- Unframed prints are shipped safely in a tube and shouldn't be opened until you're with a framer.
- There are no mats in these frames, the photograph is mounted in a deep frame or shadow box with white spacers along the sides producing an elegant and contemporary presentation.
- All frames are made of wood and produced in the US by Larsen Juhl or Studio.
Plexiglas is the norm for framing, especially on large pieces, both for safety and lighter weight. All frames have non-reflective Tru-View Optium UV plexiglas, while this adds cost to the frames, it provides excellent viewing in almost any lighting conditions. However, please know that UV does not protect art from direct sunlight over time.
- Archival materials are used in framing for longevity best practices.
- Each frame is finished with a protective paper backing and arrive ready to hang with either a wire or two D rings on the larger sizes.
- Unframed prints arrive in 2-3 weeks and are safely shipped in a tube.
- Framed prints arrive in 4-6 weeks.
- Shipping for all orders in U.S. is free : ) International shipping is offered on unframed prints only.
- Our framer, Simply Framed, takes great care of ensuring your framed print arrives safely. However, if it arrives damaged, take photos and keep the packaging then contact us immediately so we may remedy the problem promptly.
Simply Framed does much of our framing, and they ship the completed frame to you - sweet! See more details about the frame options here.
- If you're local to San Francisco, we work with Michael Thompson Framing (MT Framing). They're our go-to for custom frame profiles, museum glass, and when working directly with designers.
- Each print is is custom made to order so returns, unless they arrive damaged, are generally not available. However, if you're not happy with your unframed print, then contact us within 10 days and we'll do our best to remedy the situation.
- We unfortunately cannot offer returns on framed prints.
- Each photographic print is custom produced to order so we're unable to offer returns. However, if you are not happy, please contact us and we'll do what we can to remedy the situation.
- We will replace framed and unframed prints should they arrive damaged. If this occurs, take photos and keep the packaging then contact us immediately.
More questions? email us here.