- Unframed prints arrive in 2-3 weeks and are safely shipped in a tube.
- Framed prints arrive in 4-5 weeks.
- Shipping for all orders in U.S. is free!
- Our framer, Simply Framed, takes great care of ensuring your framed print arrives safely. However, if it arrives damaged, take photos and keep the packaging then contact us immediately so we may remedy the problem promptly.
- International shipping is offered on unframed prints only or email us for more info here.
FRAMERS WE USE
Simply Framed does much of our framing, and they ship the completed frame to you - sweet! See more details about the frame options here.
- If your local to San Francisco, we work with Michael Thompson Framing (MT Framing). They're our go-to for custom frame profiles, museum glass, and when working directly with designers.
- Plexiglas is the norm for framing, especially on large pieces, both for safety and for the lighter weight. All of the frames here use UV protected plexiglas. Please know that UV does not protect art from direct sunlight over time.
- Museum plexiglas is also available, though at a higher cost, it does an amazing job of reducing glare, contact us for info.
- There are no mats in these frames, the photograph is float mounted, both with white spacers along the sides for depth, an elegant and contemporary presentation. See more here.
- Why don't you offer framing on the largest size prints? It's unfortunately too difficult to safely ship extra large sized prints at this time.
CAN I HIRE YOU TO PHOTOGRAPH MY DOG, CAT OR HORSE?
- Each print is is custom made to order so returns, unless they arrive damaged, are generally not available. However, if you're not happy with your unframed print, then contact us within 10 days and we'll do our best to remedy the situation.
- We unfortunately cannot offer returns on framed prints.
- Each photographic print is custom produced to order so we're unable to offer returns. However, if you are not happy, please contact us and we'll do what we can to remedy the situation.
- We will replace framed and unframed prints should they arrive damaged. If this occurs, take photos and keep the packaging then contact us immediately.
HOW DO WE GIVE BACK?
- Studio dog portrait sessions start at $695 and location horse portraits start at $5,000. Inquire with us for more info here.
- It's important to give back we do that in few different ways including:
- Donating prints to various charity fund raising auctions.
- Donating time pro bono to work on animal related projects.
More questions? email us here.